Free Immigration Case Consultation
Bring Your Family Together Fast With These DNA Testing Procedures for Immigration
The Immigration DNA Testing process can be started over the phone, online with a case manager, or directly on the website. You will have your results fast if you follow the simple instructions below:
- Contact us. Get in touch right on our website, by phone, fax, or email.
- Provide as much information and paperwork as possible. Giving the following information will make the process go quickly and smoothly.Place an order on the phone with an immigration case manager. This will require a minimum 25% deposit.
- Names of all parties involved
- Location of all parties
- Contact information for all parties
- Immigration case number
- Come to our convenient collection facility for your appointment. Bring a photo ID.
- We will send your DNA sample to the laboratory, and ship collection supplies to the other parties. After they are collected they are sent to the laboratory. The testing takes about 3-5 working days.
- Results are sent directly to immigration in the U.S. or to the U.S. embassy overseas. This is done using FedEx Priority shipping. You receive copies for your records.
If you have any questions about the procedures for AABB Immigration DNA testing, contact us. Get in touch on our website, or call toll-free 1-800-362-3588