Boston Paternity Procedure for USCIS Immigration DNA Testing
Follow These Steps For Your Immigration DNA Test
You can start the immigration DNA testing process over the phone, or directly on the website. Here’s how the process works:
1. Contact us. Get in touch on our website, by phone, fax, or email. Consultations are free. Provide as much information as possible. Place an order online or on the phone with an immigration case manager. We will schedule you an appointment at a nearby collection facility. Make sure to bring a photo ID. The following information will make the process go smoothly:
- Names of all parties involved
- Location of all parties
- Contact information for all parties
- Immigration case number
2. We will send your DNA sample to the laboratory, and ship collection supplies to the U.S. Embassy overseas. After they are collected they are sent to the laboratory. The testing takes about 3 working days.
3. Results are sent directly to immigration in the U.S. or to the U.S. embassy overseas. This is done using FedEx Priority shipping. You receive copies for your records.
Throughout this process, a qualified case manager will see that the DNA test is moving along quickly. Put your trust in us, and we’ll make sure your family gets a visa fast. Get started today.