With so many different types of DNA testing in Massachusetts, you might question which one is the best choice for your particular situation. Boston Paternity professionals receive calls about our child safety DNA testing and what it entails, and our experts want to help those wondering what their options are to make the most educated decision.
According to the FBI, 460,699 children went missing in the United States in 2016. These statistics includes runaways, family and nonfamily abductions, and lost or injured children. Though no parent wants to consider the possibility of their child missing, it happens every day. Boston Paternity has the preparation parents should invest in.
Here’s what you will receive from us:
- DNA collector buccal swab kit
- DNA collection instructions
- Child identity kit- includes information that should be updated yearly
- Height, weight, eye color, hair color, recent picture
- A wallet-sized DNA profile card which contains your child’s DNA profile and other identify information
- Prepaid shipping envelope to send back DNA collect kits back to us
- Receive your DNA profile card and child identity card within two weeks
As your child grows, you can update the information associated with this kit to be utilized as an authoritative resource. Having this information readily available in the case of an emergency can be what police and other officials need to find your child faster. Keeping the most updated record of your child could make the difference to bring them home safe and sound at the end of the day, and Boston Paternity’s DNA testing in MA can do so with these simple DNA testing kits. Have the peace of mind you need in just two weeks of your purchase.
With more questions on DNA testing and how we can help you, please call the experts at Boston Paternity today at (800) 362-3588.